Nightrider is a fabulous 60km or 100km moonlit cycle ride through an amazing city past iconic landmarks. It is a totally unique way to explore the Capital.
The first ever Nightrider London took place in 2010 with 300 cyclists, since then over 14,000 cyclists have taken up the challenge.
There are 2 routes available – a 100km (62 miles) and a 60km ride. Both are circular and start and finish at Lee Valley Velopark. The ride is fully supported regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
It costs £39 to register and you have to pledge to raise at least £175 for The Mango Tree.
You can register at this link: Nightrider Registration
- On average it takes individuals 6 - 8 hours to complete the 100km route
- Breaks every 20km with snacks, water, mechanics and medics
- Breakfast and medal at the finish
- Central Control emergency number for mechanical and medical issues
- Fully signposted - participants ride at their own pace
- GPS also provided for anyone who wants it
- Start Waves - groups of 50 set off every two minutes
60KM Route Map